Monday, December 20, 2010

Lily Kate is 23 Months!!!

Short little update on my big 23 month old ... with no pictures. :(
Lily Kate's newest thing is saying "Ooooo, that's pretty" or "Ooooo, that's funny" all the time! Last night we were at some friend's house and she had a thing of Vaseline and she told me it was pretty. :) She has loved our Christmas trees in our house. She asks for the light on as soon as we get home or as soon as she gets up in the morning. We have been working on potty training and she almost always tells me she has gone "potty" after the fact - so we are still working on that. She loves to sit on her potty but I'm thinking that's because she gets some candy afterwards. Ha! I can't wait until Christmas and seeing her reaction to all her toys. I feel like I'm a kid again because I'm so excited about it! :) I can't believe in 1 month I will have a big TWO year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment