Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

I am SO behind on blogging!! SO - here I go at an attempt to catch up ...

Growing up, it was always our family tradition to spend Christmas Eve with my Dad's parents, his 2 brothers & their families, and his sister & her family at my Grandparent's house. So, since we were going to be in NC for Christmas this year, I was excited to get to spend time with my Dad's family. We don't get to see them often, so I look forward to the times when we all get a chance to be together.
It was ALWAYS a tradition growing up that when you open present at Grandma's you have to wear a hat ... either an elf hat or a Santa hat - so of course, the tradition still lives! ha!

Putting her ornament on the tree- everyone has an ornament with their name on it.
Eating her "o's" with "Granny Ma"

Who knows what she is doing ... just happy to be with Pop! :)
Lily Kate got an adorable nativity set from my Aunt Pam
She LOVED her pillow pet & had to sit on it the rest of the night


Trying on Stephanie's boots!
Getting some love from Great-Grandpa

Having tea with my cousin's wife - Stephanie
We had a really wonderful time on Christmas Eve with my family!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment