Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally ......

I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time .... I really don't know what has been holidng me back and I could kick myself for not starting sooner. Ok- actually, I do. I couldn't think of a name! Haha!! I love reading blogs-blogs written by moms about their children, blogs written by decorators about their projects, blogs written by Christian women about their relationship with the Lord .... And they all have such cute names. I want a cute name - but all I could come up with is "Lauren's Life." How original! Maybe I'll think of something a little more creative one of these days.

Honestly, I want to blog now so that years down the road I can look back on these days and remember what was going on. Right now I stay home with my sweet Lily Kate and she does the cutest stuff everyday - I want to remember these things years from now. I want to be able to share these things with her and our future children (Lord-willing, and if Lily Kate doesn't drive me too crazy!).

So-here we go!!





3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am your first follower. Lily Kate is beautiful and so are Emily's girls! I also have a blog but I admit I do not update it very often. mccarthy-melissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Lauren's Life" is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! Congrats on the new blog! I noticed you like reading Kelly's Korner too! :)

    ReplyDelete