Thursday, September 16, 2010

Myrtle Beach Trip

On Monday-Wednesday of this week, Lily Kate & I went to Myrtle beach with my friend, Emily, and her two girls-Kennedy & Brooklyn. Emily & her husband, Channing, are some of our very close friends that used to live in New Bern. I kept Kennedy one day a week while I was pregnant with Lily Kate. We formed a very close bond and she still calls me "Lala." Kennedy was the age then that Lily Kate is right now.


Everywhere we went we loaded all three girls up in Emily's truck. It took alot of energy to load 3 girls from place to place. Me & Emily talked several times about how we don't know how Moms of mulitples do it!! Kennedy is 3 1/2, Lily Kate is 19 months and Brooklyn turned 1 last month. We got many looks everywhere we went- I'm not sure if it is because we have the most beautiful children they had ever seen or because they could hear us coming 50 feet away! haha! We had such a great time with Emily & the girls and look forward to another trip soon!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment