Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Day at the Park

This morning we went to Kidsville to play with Jenny & David and Rosa & Sophie. We had such a great time! I wanted to start off all the pictures with this one of Jenny & David with Lily Kate last summer before they moved. How sweet is this?!?! Thankfully, the Lord has brought the Friedlein family back to New Bern and we are looking forward to their new addition, Aiden, joining us sometime in January.
Lily Kate loved climbing up the stairs (of course I got a good workout from it too because I had to follow her everywhere!) She is such an explorer!


Lily Kate & David ready to go down the slide!

I love this picture!! David tells the cutest stories and always makes the best expressions! And then I love how Lily Kate is looking at him. Even though David is almost 4, he & Lily Kate play together so well. (I think she likes playing with older boys-haha!)


Lily Kate driving Sophie & Mrs. Rosa!




I love this sweet baby & I am so thankful for days like this!


We finished off our morning with lunch at Chick-fil-a. Even though it was past Lily Kate's naptime she did really good. I look forward to many more playdates with our friends and lots of great memories together!














2 comments:

  1. LaLa-
    This looks so fun I wish I was there. Cherish those memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there too! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete