Monday, October 18, 2010

i.love.skype

I don't know who invented skype but I love them !! Stephen's family lives in Alabama and we don't get to see them that often. We try to skype with them often so they can see Lily Kate and see the new things she is doing. Stephen's Granny has been in the hospital the past several days and so Saturday night we got to skype with Granny & "Nonna" - Stephen's mom. It was so sweet! It was hard keeping Lily Kate's hands off of the keyboard. Lily Kate kept on kissing the screen when we tell her to love Granny. I'm so thankful for the opportunity we had to bring a smile to Granny's face ... we are looking forward to seeing everyone in Alabama for Thanksgiving!!!



2 comments:

  1. We love skyping with all of our family too, since they're all far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love footie pajamas! Although my two have figured out how to get out of them in the night and take off their diapers and pitch them over the crib, so I've been putting them on backwards so they can't get to the zipper:)

    ReplyDelete