Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday: Lily Kate's 1st Easter

Lily Kate was 3 months at her first Easter. I was so excited to get my little priss pot all dressed up. My memories of Easter when I was a child always included a new dress and most of the time a hat to match. I laugh when I think back to those days ... I hope Lily Kate will not be embarassed when she looks at her pictures when she gets older!I got these bunny ears at Target and thought they were too adorable on my little sweet cheeks!

We went to my parents' house for Sunday lunch. Here is our little family.


Uncle Nathan, Uncle Josh, and Aunt Maria were home from college Easter weekend so we enjoyed spending time with them.


Lily Kate had on a beautiful white Sarah Louise dress with pink smocking. She always wore a bonnet on Sunday mornings until she started wearing headbands with her smocked dresses around 4 months. I think the bonnets are just so, so adorable on little babies and I wanted her to get to wear them as long as possible!




This is such a special picture to me. This is my Papa holding Lily Kate. I just love how she is smiling up at him. I know I will cherish the picture for many years to come.



Her first couple of Easter baskets. The time truly goes by so quickly. I feel like this was just yesterday. I still remember how Lily Kate looked like a doll baby on Easter. I love looking back on these pictures and remembering such a special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment