Friday, November 5, 2010

Flashback Friday: Fall Pics from 2009

These are some of my favorite pictures of Lily Kate ... and the story behind them still makes me laugh! Well, the pretty leaves that I have are so fake and I got them from my friend Amy who used them at her October wedding last year. She was just going to throw them away after the wedding but I could totally see a photo shoot in their future and I am so glad I got them from her! Lily Kate & I were staying at my parent's house for a few days becuase Stephen was out of town so .... I was so excited about taking these pictures and it was about to rain for a few days so we went outside at 7:30 in the morning (before the rain came) to take these pictures! I was still in my pjs but thankfully Lily Kate was in a GREAT mood ( she so got that from her daddy-morning people-ugh!!). I can't believe this was a year ago! (By the way ... be on the lookout for these leaves again in a photo shoot soon!! :) )














1 comment: