Friday, November 19, 2010

Flashback Friday: Lily Kate's 1st Christmas

I LOVE Christmas!!! It is such a great time of the year. First of all for what it means to me personally as a Christian and second of all for the memories I get to make with my wonderful friends and family. Last year was Lily Kate's first Christmas and it was such a fun year. We had Christmas with my family in the middle of December because we were going to be with Stephen's family in Alabama for Christmas day.

Four Generations!

Lily Kate & Pops

love this grin
This is what I love doing ... spending time with my little girl



I get emotional just looking at these pictures. Lily Kate has changed so much ... she actually has 12 pieces of hair on her head this year - last year she only had 6-haha! And I love looking at her with my Papa & Gran - such great memories to cherish.




We enjoyed a week in Alabama with Stephen's family for Christmas. The ride down there and the ride back was probably the worst days of my life but let's not go there right now ... I am in a good mood and don't want to change it. :) (Lily Kate was sick and let's just say she was not a good rider!)

Sitting with Granny


Reading the Christmas story on Christmas morning

She loved that red ornament more than any of her new toys!!


Sweetie!!









I am so thankful for this wonderful family the Lord has blessed me with and I can't wait until this Christmas!!!














2 comments:

  1. she sure is a sweetie- I get emotional too! whats wrong with me!!ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Lauren, I can't believe how much older she looks this year compared to last, so sad yet so exciting, what is a Mommy to do? :)

    ReplyDelete