Monday, November 8, 2010

A little update ...

Last weekend (Thursday-Saturday) we went up to Southeastern with 8 of our teenagers for All-Access Days. We had such a great time! First of all, Lily Kate stayed with my parents so it was so much easier on me on this trip. And of course, Mom & Dad loved getting to keep her! We were so busy the whole time but it was a great time to get away and let the kids from our youth group enjoy some time at Southeastern and see what it is all about. We enjoyed some time with Juli & Josh (Thanks Josh for letting me borrow your car ... your Mustang is defiantly a little more fun to drive than my big-ole SUV! :) )
What would the trip be without fun games?!?!

These girls were eating some nasty crackers in hope of winning a PSP-Go! *Congrats to Ashley who actually won it!! :)


And of course there were plenty of skits ... we heard a great "message" from the Apostle Johnny Washington


This is the youth pastor that works at my Dad's church - he got 108 clothespins put on his face!!


Here is my crazy brother acting like a Rabbi in a skit - and Stephen's brother is in the right of picture trying not to laugh ... SO funny!

Me & my CrAzY brother ...

guess it runs in the family :)

Of course there was the Sigma/Delta football championship...


Me with Ashley, Dominique & Haley


Ashley with her new "friend" ... he told us that he wanted to marry her-haha!



My brother on the football field ... my Mom's last words before we got off the phone right before the game "Lauren, please don't let your brother get hurt out there on the football field." Me: "Ok Mom, I'll do everything I can!" Haha-what am I supposed to do?

Group hug after the game :)

Stephen with Jake & Charles ... he is so proud of his Delta guys ... and of course Jason!



Nathan & Haley after the game :)

We had a great weekend with the teenagers from our youth group and our kids & family at the college. The rest of the month of November is SO crazy for us - lots of traveling and trips coming up. But, I am so thankful for this busy life that the Lord has blessed me with!














No comments:

Post a Comment