Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i.love.shutterfly

So ... it seems like every year people are getting ready for the Christmas season earlier and earlier and I LOVE it! Christmas is defiantly my favorite time of the year. AND one of my favorite things to get to do is send out our Christmas card! I especially love that I get to send a picture of my sweet little girl so everyone can see how grown up she is (and how ADORABLE she is too:) ) I've used Shutterfly for a long time now. I've made many photo books & cards & last year I made Photo Calendars for all of the grandparents for Christmas - that was a BIG hit! I can't wait to do my Christmas card this year ... here are just a couple of the products that I am in love with ...

I love, love this Christmas card because it has more than one picture for you to share with others ... check some more of these out HERE




Please tell me how cute these would be on your gifts at Christmas ... I know they would look great on mine :) There are SO many to choose from -go HERE
BUT ... are you ready for some REALLY good news ....Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly - go HERE to find out how!!! I know - I just made your day ... you can thank me later!! :)

1 comment: